Tuesday 15 July 2014

wk 28 Tag it!...Digi CHoosday challenge

Happy Digi Choosday everyone!

We hope you have all had a fabulous weekend. We were at the Summer Crafting event at Doncaster and had a great weekend. It was such a pleasure to meet so many of you lovely crafters, thank you to those that came along and said hi to us, it is great to be able to put faces to names!


The challenge we have set for you this week is

Tag It

You can  make anything you like, a card, a tag, a box, mixed media projects, whatever takes your fancy, as long as it has a tag as the main focus. You don't need to use any of our products to enter, we just ask you to follow the rules in our sidebar.

You have until 29th July to enter and the winner will be announced on  2nd August, so lots of time to get your entry in. 
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store)

You can see the winners from our last challenge at the end of this post, but let's see what the design team have for us this week!....

Scatty Jan For my project today I have used the lovely Dollie Bouquet , she is so very pretty and I just love her long hair,. The DP is from the Dollie Daydream collection . All the lovely Emblies and the sentiment are from the Rose Budd Colloection - I have coloured Dollie Bouquet using Graph'It Markers xx

Crafting Vicky - For my tag this time I used a the fun set Girls Hoot Download bundle.  I changed the colors using my word document.  I also used some papers from Classic hearts papers.  It was sooo fun to make and I'm sure that my dad will love it!

Wendy - This week I have Gone East, well Dollie has! I've used Dollie Daydream Oriental Digi and coloured in non traditional colours.The background papers are from the Rose Papers Bundle and altered to a teal colour in Craft Artist. The flower accent is from the Pretty Little Things bundle. 

Julie   This week I have made a concertina tag card using Dollie Daydream goes east  cd, the images are also available singly in black and white Dollie Daydream goes east - elegance and Dollie Daydream goes east - Lily , the embellishments are all available in the Dollie Daydream goes east download


Sharon - Despite this week being tag it I have still made a card and tagged it! I have used Emma Canning's Lemonade digi stamp colored with my Spectrum Noir pens. I then fussy cut him before adding him to my card matted and layered with Core'dinations card and Emma's polkadot digi paper in a lovely aqua color. I printed my sentiment onto 3 more colors of the papers from the same collections and die cut using a tag die. Core'dinations card again to mat these, bakers twine and a brad finishes them off before they were placed on the card.

Yvonne - For this weeks challenge I used the Roses Download Bundle, the papers in this bundle are just beautiful! I printed one of the rose papers onto centura pearlescent card and then, I printed it again on the back, making my own double sided paper. I used my Cricut to cut a tag 'card'. i printed out a few of the rose embellishments to add some to the front of the card and accompanied it with some flourishes cut on the Cricut. I used the Celebrational Sentiment Bundle for the sentiment inside my tag card. I added a little butterfly, some gems and dotty ribbon to finish.




Patty - this week challenge was a real challenge for me... I didn't know what to type of tag to make after I lot of thought I made some cheerfull tags. I used papers from the Sugar Birdies Collector Edition CD  the papers on this bundle are just beautiful! Used the mini flowers and the plain blue to make the base and layer of my tag, use some organza green ribbon for the loop on top, added the browish button with some black and white twine, stamped cheerful sentiments with black memento ink from Stamp Doodles set onto green cardstock and layered on top of all the layers.

 

What great makes we have this week!! 
You have until 29th July to enter and the winner will be announced on 2nd August, so lots of time to get your entry in.

The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store)

And now for the winners from the week 25 challenge, Not A Square Card....

The winner chosen at random was #12 Lucinda Lucker - well done! 

please email us HERE quoting DCWK28001WK25 to claim your prize of 3 free digis.

And the top 3 chosen by the DT were:
#21  Zoe
 #23  Deonna B
Grab your badges from the side bar. Congratulations everyone, thanks for all your entries and we hope you enjoy your freebies! See you next week!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx