Tuesday 20 December 2016

WK 51/52 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Change


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Merry Choosday everyone, it's

Your discount code today is:
MERRY
which will give you a lovely 
30% saving
on selected downloads today
(including selected collections/bundles)
*EXPIRES MIDNIGHT EST 28th December 2016
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo
We are taking a little mini break for Christmas so we would love to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support for Polkadoodles and the team during 2016 - we absolutely love all your entries each week so huge thanks for entering.
Wishing you all a heartfelt Merry Christmas from the whole of the Digi Choosday and Polkadoodles team
oOo--oOo--oOo
Have you seen all our brand new product releases in store this week? total gorgeness!!
We have just released our first ever full paper craft kit with Clear Stamps, Paper pads and Doublet dies that match and co-ordinate so you can cut out fantastic embellishments! GORGEOUS! Plus a whole new download kit called Belle Papillon too which is completely unique.
Everything is on pre-order but downloads will be released later this week : ) so bag the download bargains today while you can!
oOo--oOo--oOo
This  challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to. CLOSING DATE is 3rd Jan 2017, 
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!
The winner and top 3 for week 48 can be found at the bottom of this post.



So lets see what our Design Team have made this week...


Monica - For our last challenge of the year, I wanted to have the lovely Winnie through out the upcoming new year. So I made a 2017 calendar with Winnie precoloured images, embellishments and papers from almost all Winnie collections. You can find all the collections I used here. Closer look of each month page on my blog  
                            

Rebecca  For my card this week I have used one if the design sheets from the Winston collection , how cute is Etty
Tanya - This week I've made my final Christmas card and made it extra special with room to personalise it at the bottom.  I've used the Winnie in Winterland Big Kahuna Collection to make my large A4 card by layering papers and sentiments and wreaths over the top of one another and then doing a bit of decoupage.  More details on my blog.

Jane P- For my make this week I decided to go with Winnie in Winterland Big Kahuna Collection to make a 5x5 card this week.  Also used the Flowers 2 dies.  Distressed the edges, layered the paper and used the dies to cut the flower embellishments from the collection.


 Julie  - For our last challenge of 2016, I decided to make one more Christmas card using the lovely Gingers from Baked with Love and coloured with Pencils.


LoriFor my card this week, I printed the pre-colored images from the Baked With Love - Gingerbread digi collection and fussy cut it out, popped it up.  I kept it very CAS as these 2 cuties have enough WOW factor to melt anyone's hearts!!



Jane S - I have made a Christmas card for my skull obsessed step-niece!! LOL This gorgeous lady is Oddella Bow and the skulls are from Work & Play 11

Anjie I thought I'd see the year out with a bang and share some home decor I have made for Christmas. And here it is. I used the Festive Christmas stamp soup collection for this.
There are photos of the individual letters and how I made it over on my blog so please go check it out. I would also like to wish each and every one of you a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year.
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you enter each week....


WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 48
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
Please email us HERE quoting DCW051001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!

And in no particular order the Design Team's Top 3 favourite entries are:
20 Norma
33 Frouwkje
37 Lucy
Well done and thankyou for your entries - lovely work!

ADD YOUR ENTRIES USING THE LINK BELOW
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick...woo-hoo. Am delighted. Congrats also to the other Top 3's and the winner. Gorgeous creations from your design team.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just placed my card. I hope you like her. Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the top 3!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. Fabulous inspirations from the DT.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT Creations - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the DT samples. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx